A Day of Tiredness
I’m not going to talk much about the summer ball, mainly because I did a really silly thing and can’t remember any of it. Well, I remember the rides that we went on, the fact that it absolutely chucked it down, and a little bit of the visit to Mozarts afterwards. I really regret not being able to remember it because I really wanted to have the memories of the event. This has made me feel pretty shit for most of today.
So I think it’s probably appropriate to make a list of things that I still want to do with friends over the summer, so long as they’re up for it.
- Camping – been talking about this for ages, and would be cool because I haven’t been camping in a few years now.
- Visit to London – last time I went was so much fun, and there’s still loads more there that we didn’t see that I want to see
- Rollerblading – now I have the time, it’s the perfect form of exercise – fun and fast!
- EDIT: I want to go to Holbrooks at some point for tea 🙂
- EDIT: Maybe we can have a Wii gaming day at some point?
- EDIT: I’d like to have some more movie marathon days too!
Hmm, can’t think of much else to write at the moment, but I’m pretty sure I will in the days to come. Oh and today I found out I’ve got two interviews! So things are looking up on the job front!